Teppanyaki Tiger Prawns
Teppanyaki tiger prawns with wasabi & lime aioli
Cooked using: NEFF Induction cooktop, teppanyaki plate
This delicious recipe:
Serves approx. 2
☆. 10 medium Tiger Prawns (whole)
☆. 50ml water
☆. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
☆. Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the shells off the prawns and leave the head and tails on. Slice down the back for the prawn and remove the intestinal track.
- Season the cleaned prawns with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place teppanyaki on induction cook top on level 7, once hot add prawns and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn the prawns over and splash the water on top of the prawns, then place a small bowl over the prawns to help steam and keep them moist.
- Serve warm on a plate with the wasabi aioli and lemon wedges.
Wasabi & Lime Aioli Sauce ingredients:
☆. ¼ cup of aioli sauce
☆. 1 fresh lime
- In a small bowl add the aioli sauce, then squeeze the juice of the lime.
- Add as little or as much wasabi as you like and mix well.
Note: The majority of Prawns in WA are snap frozen at sea, so the best way to defrost raw prawns is to fill a bowl with water at room temperature and fully submerge the prawns for 15 minutes or until thawed.